Thursday 19 August 2021

Once in a while Angliss not too good

 Date: 11/08/2021 (Wed)


First purchase from Angliss, this is a miss, the duck taste was too strong, the meat was coarse, I had to chop into smaller pieces.

Luckily besides the duck breast, I had bacon to saved the spaghetti.  My onsen egg was PERFECT!!!!
Cover 17mins 80 degrees in my corning ware pot.  I will die if one day I break the pot lolxx.....  Different pot affects!
So this was lunch and I didn't cook dinner.

Otah buns for supper, from Angliss also, not nice, buns not soft enough, otah too little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 12/08/2021 (Thurs)


Bread bun in chicken rice flavor, it's weird maybe becos I steamed it???

Darren and I shared this plate for breakfast.

I made donburi for Luis, then made this pot with tofu and kimchi for PapaVoo and me, cos wanted to clear off the kimchi.
PapaVoo finished off almost everything while I was looking at my phone.  I was shocked nothing was left in the pot when I lifted up my head lolxx....  But when I looked at his innocent contended face I was very happy, he kept saying very yummy omg lolxxx.....  I asked why never leave some for me, he said he thought I had taken my portion, aiyo............. he thought he saw a pussy cat sia lolxx...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...