08/08/2026
My mentor AI-ed me this poster, so I just post up on my social media since I wasn't in mood to create my own.
I don't normally used AI to create photos... like recently they create 80s look. Previously was winter look, ancient china etc... I got them all in real life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9 & 10/8/2026
Vacay at Batam
COMING SOON
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11/08/2026
SG BigBang concert.
I was aiming for Diamond and Gold.
From here the queue started to move very fast.
Finally my turn, clicked into Diamond, the screen said "Securing your tickets..." and I was shivering at the verge of tears. Then I got bounced out saying tickets not available, and this repeated like countless times.
I had to compromise with Cat 2. I accepted what was given. Later I heard many didn't even manage to get tix.
So Owl and me Cat 2 on Sat, yay yay yay!
(Owl later also gotten Cat 7 tix for Sun, I gave it a miss).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12/08/2026
Meet up with clients at WhiteSands. They were very old and gave me stack of $9K in cash for down payment.
Handling cash was scary but I think I have to get use to it. It's also difficult to get in touch with them as they don't really respond to Whatsapp. Nevertheless I will continue to send keep in touch messages, then call them once in a while to check on them, cos really very old liao. I will take good care of them as long as I am alive de...
I pampered them with birdnest from Batam and NTUC vouchers.
Next I went to buy Laneige lip mask for my mentor for her forever chipped lips.
Her lips' condition improved a lot and she tossed away all the other lip balms lolxx...
The photographer finally send me the photos after 1mth1week.
After so long, the photos came raw unedited, I had to remove passerby human and do the color editing myself.
I am very short in reality, many times I looked as if I was kneeling in photos. I am not trying to edit myself into a super model, but nobody likes thunder flabby arms and triple chins. I paid so much but did all the work myself KNN.
She asked me to do a positive Google review, I replied thank you. I didn't want to break people's lobang, but not recommended. I will do my future photoshoot overseas in a small fraction of price.
Singapore just CMI for a pauper like me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13/8/2026
This is 天灵总道堂.
They have this one mega huge pedestal suite, selling at one price regardless of level.
I had tried to make an appointment (for more than 3 times) with someone for viewing. He said he was busy blah blah blah... I said the place wasn't huge and would just take less than an hour for viewing including travelling (near at Kembangan). Seemed to me he preferred to purchase from some other small temples at X3 the price? When I smiled and said goodbye to him, he ignored me. I had just wasted my time with someone without basic courtesy. To think I had even bought him a small gift...
I think many people have very bad experience with sales people I understand; they didn't know I am too arrogant and busy to pester actually. We all have 24hrs a day, fair enough; your time is precious, so is mine and it's your funeral, not mine.
I like it here but prefer Old Choa Chu Kang although it's 千里之外 for me haahaahaa...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
14/08/2026
Hot pot at HDL (Century Sq) at a weird timing of 3pm.
We had a sprint mahjong session before the meal and visited the kitchen after the meal. They didn't allow photo taking in the kitchen, so we had one outside the kitchen as 纪念。








No comments:
Post a Comment