Saturday, 26 September 2026

15 - 21 Aug 2026

15/8/2026
 
Here for training.  It's a crowded morning.

My mentor cooking peach gum desserts, our BDD trainer cooked us lunch, what more can one ask for?
But a lot of people take things from granted.  It really doesn't mean that we should suck blood from people who are better than us.  They are better cos they deserve it.  I am not there cos I am lost...

A suite at Block A.
The little partition says: 佛土生五色茎,一花一世界,一叶一如来.

We lived, we are human.  Don't dump ourselves into the sea like an unwanted object, don't dump ourselves in the drain garden, we are not a piece of trash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17/8/2026

$69 black jacket ugly as hell although it fitted.  After a few minutes of struggle, I really couldn't comprise.

Walked pass Casetify.
How can someone be so good looking...

From ION to Plaza Sing.
First time seeing HDL bubble tea.  Going to meet my gf for dinner so didn't get to try.

2nd visit to Nanjing Impression, had dinner with gf.
This gf of mine is the kindest lady in the world but somehow didn't like to talk about funeral planning.
She said she will leave everything to her daughter (as if her daughter will know what to do) and didn't feel comfortable to visit Nirvana.
It's a pity that I can't extend my offer/help but she is still one of my besties.

香干马兰头 $8.80

酥浸金鲳鱼 $18.80

天王烤鸭包 $6.80

抄猪颈  $13.80
Gf love the dishes so much that she returned herself the next day lolxx...

My mentor ordered a super huge banner for me, how am I going to carry it out omg...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18/08/2026

When you bumped into a nurse that didn't know how to draw blood... haiz...
My hand was bruised for over a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20/8/2026

I wasn't making enough effort at 800+, haiz... didn't close a single deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 21/08/2026

4hrs of commute in total to Nirvana.

If only the commute is shorter, I'll be able to spend more time here.

Witness the biggest 7th month prayer at Nirvana.

The most expensive packages of $1388 and $1088 were the first to be sold out.
$1088.

Economic buffet style.

For babies who came too briefly.

For fur babies who went over the rainbow bridge.

The canteen prepared $5 rice/noodles bento + drinks.

I used to think that the 5th level of Blk B has got the best feng shui.
This day I found the Premium Suite (for pedestal only) has got the MOST COMFORTABLE vibe ever!!!  I don't know how to describe it, but the moment I stepped in peace just fell upon like a veil... I wa wa wa wa numerous times  Probably the best spot in Nirvana to me, not sure about others.  But Winnie felt that this is an extremely good place too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

15 - 21 Aug 2026

15/8/2026   Here for training.  It's a crowded morning. My mentor cooking peach gum desserts, our BDD trainer cooked us lunch, what more...