Wednesday 15 September 2021

Balcony with timing

 Date: 06/09/2021 (Mon)


Brunch with Luis.

The buns were bigger than my palm, I was thinking whether to share or one each for us.  At the end I just shoved 2 into the oven.
As you can see behind it's my commercial aluminum foil.  My cling wrap as big too.  Those small rolls are such a pain to use.  I had to make space for these 2 big boxes, I put one on top of another.

The korean bun was very aesthetic looking.  It's hard on the outside yet very very soft inside, the garlic cream was crazy delicious, I wanna +++++ sia.

I thought I could skip dinner, but was hungry at 8pm.  So I ate fried rice and left over meat balls.

Getting ready for next day's water disruption.  Bucket for each WC and 4 litres of drinking water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 07/09/2021 (Tues)


Weird, we still had water supply, maybe the disruption was so short that we didn't realize it.  Never mind, more than grateful, no complains.

A rare occasion where the ironing pile in laundry basket was cleared ie. stress level = 0 

Went Downtown East for dinner with PapaVoo.  We last min decided on Segar, a halal restaurant.
People were still bringing young children out, don't know how to feel to see ppl risking it out but I can't judge lah....

Nice curry fish, but they very stingy with curry sauce.

We had kangkong and a aloe vera dessert.  PapaVoo paid with heart pain.
He don't like to eat at home, then eat outside heart pain, I asked him what he want, he laughed.

Went Donki and I gotten the last pack of Poison!!!

I bought the chocolate as well, so sinful lolxx...

I washed the laundry, forgotten that the old man would be home.
(I can't hang clothes in the balcony cos he smokes there round the clock and the clothes became parma ham.  Communication didn't work, he flared up.  I can only hang dry the clothes after he gone to sleep and keep them before he comes home.)
Luckily I didn't throw away the rack, I solved the problem in my room.  Blessing in disguise, it occurred to me that I can do laundry anytime and any day I like, although the down side is that I have to bring the damp clothes all into my room.  But it's better than wanting to do but cannot do, especially over the weekends when dirty clothes piled up (together with my stress level).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...