Thursday 30 September 2021

Free laptop from Singtel

 Date: 13/09/2021 (Mon)


Darren bought me breakfast and woke me up at 9am.
I ate and went back to sleep lolxx...

Part of the kitchen counter became Luis's workshop.  It's time to get him a work bench.

Stir fried ramen in mid noon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 14/09/2021 (Tues)


Dinner, I made a big pot chicken stew in chinese style.  You don't see the pattern like that, the sauce very yummy.  Frying pan went straight to the table, rice in paper bowls, trying to minimize washing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 15/09/2021 (Wed)


PapaVoo went out with Luis, made dinner for Darren and myself.  2pcs of teriyaki salmon, keep 1 very troublesome, cook 2 was like too much, Darren didn't want to eat fish.  At the end I cooked 2, haiz....

For that naughty boy.

For me.

Naughty boy bought bubble tea after dinner, fat die both of us.

PapaVoo came back with this for me.  He went Singtel to cancel MIO and home phone.  The sales guy persuaded him to keep the contract and gave him this free laptop.  It's mine now, happy, can play with it on bed, heehee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...