Thursday 21 October 2021

Brainless and fearless with pandemic

 Date: 05/10/2021 (Tues)


Real work started really late at 5pm, not completed as the light grey wall paper hadn't arrive.

Didn't cook dinner but was still busy in kitchen.  Looked at a crime scene lolxxx...
I just cut up some beetroot for juicing.

Love packet rice once in a while and my beetroot juice.

It's not entirely the gov's fault, overall Singaporeans don't have a mind of their own.  The gov say vaxed already can go out with masks and enjoy till the fullest, so they obeyed, and this is result.
Many didn't know this not the real figure as those tested positive on ART tests were not counted.

To be on a pessimistic side, I would think, soon the virus would infested everywhere, in every mall, every train, every restaurant, every school...... silently.

I can't afford it with my kind of health..... I will get very sick, but I hope I don't die.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 06/10/2021 (Wed)


I made sichuan skewers with penne for lunch, heehee.... Turned out quite nice.
Pasta sauce I used soya sauce + garlic.

I cleaned up the pigeon holes and redecorated it.  I forgotten to take the before pic (again), previously was jammed pack.  Lesser items looked better.

Ta bao dinner.  Lam's chicken shrunk, but still good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 07/10/2021 (Thurs)


Supposed to be lunch, but Luis and I woke up so late that it became a heavy tea break at Tun Xiang around 3pm.  But the good thing was, the restaurant bo liang and I felt a lot safer.

We purposely went O'Brew for the biscuit but it's sold out, omg.....

Halloween is never fun without Woodgrove's parade.... haiz....
We were all waiting for this year's Halloween cos it falls on Sun, but all destroyed by the pandemic.

Luis and I went shopping on different ways and meet up here.

We had milk pudding before heading home.

Shopee delivery came,
Sphere ice mould.

Table came wrong color, but decided to keep it.

The water dispenser fitted in so nicely in the fridge.

Still need to improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...