Saturday 23 October 2021

Rot at home weekend

 Date: 08/10/2021 (Fri)


PapaVoo very clever, saw long queue, he went to buy lunch first, after buying lunch came back to see, no queue, so he gotten these in 5 or 10mins.
They were still pipping hot when bought home, so freaking yummy sia.  But I cannot eat too much deep fried food.

Preparing dinner with these sichuan skewers.

I steamed the saba fish, didn't bother to sear it.

Really nice, would be perfect if they were spicy.

All the things had been shifted into the beds and the living room was finally cleared.

Meanwhile PapaVoo and Luis assembled the table, urrrrggg.... the color is so wrong with the rest of the furniture.

Luis shifted his mess from the floor to his new work bench.  It's a disaster area now, I doubt he will organize it, I see what I can do before Xmas...
Posted on Carousell but no luck, waiting for another 2 weeks before calling Town Council ba, haiz.... I want some cash sia..... Such a nice little wardrobe nobody want sobs...

Let's hope it's a temporary measurement ba.....  I know a few FB friends cannot take the vax due to medical condition, but I know a lot ppl didn't feel the need.  So these restrictions kina forced these group of ppl to take the vax ba.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 09/10/2021 (Sat)


Dinner.

Added in minced and shabu pork.  Not bad, wanna restock the noodles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 10/10/2021 (Sun)


Egg toast with cheese for everybody, I am running out of paper plates.....

Ta bao dinner.  He did the washing, then he said he back ached.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...