Sunday 24 October 2021

A noon at Yishun

 Date: 11/10/2021 (Mon)


My kid sis supposed to pick me up at Khatib MRT, she was a bit late, I bought myself a cake at 7-Eleven.  I was hungry yet didn't have appetite at the same time.
We went to visit our uncle (my father's younger bro).  He, unfortunately diagnosed with liver cancer but refused treatment.  He literally fled out of the hospital after the diagnosed and was home since more than a month ago.  All the while he has weird mentality, very iron teeth kind, but above all I felt very sorry for him and his family.  The house started to hoard and smell.  I will try and see if they can allow me to help them to clean the house a bit.....

We left to pick up my little nephew and went to danger zone North Point.  Thank god, bo lang.  My sis had to go eat herself while me and little Karsten went DingTaiFeng.

Mega dumpling was $12.90 I think.

Palm-sized, but drink the boiling hot soup with the given straw was a very bad idea.  After taking this pic, I pressed a spoon on the dumpling to get the soup instead.
Adorable size, tasted a bit under compared to the usual XLB.
After lunch, we made a quick trip to NTUC and parted.

Back home, delivery from SHC came.  Finally gotten my long wanted Swee Choon hae bee hiam but the expiry date was 30/11, so near.

Dinner, air fried curry mid wings.

Made some Japanese curry, covered rice, done.

Later part of the night, another delivery came.  We bought some vegetarian products which came with free containers.  I was really happy with I found that the containers were freezer safe.

Had muscat grapes for supper.  Why are they called muscat grapes when they are not from Muscat?
(Muscat is a desert sia.)

People plunged in without knowing what's ahead.
Operations in everything may not be smooth, those that wanted to be the first to head out may have to face unforeseen hiccups, what's the hurry to fly unless it's for business/essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...