Friday 29 October 2021

So much time in the kitchen

 Date: 12/10/2021 (Tues)


My sons and I took 2 each.

Coffee was great, running out soon.

This chinese herbal pack had been in the fridge for so long..... I finally brewing it.

I decided to reorganize one freezer drawer while watching over the fire.

I gave the drawer a quick wipe and used the freezer safe containers gotten from Wang Lei.

The tea was so nice infused with aroma of the dried orange.

Still stayed in the kitchen, I particularly cleaned the narrow gap on the air fryer poking into with a cotton bud with a wet tissue.

The result was satisfying.

I cooled the tea before putting into the fridge.  Then the biggest mishap happened, the dispenser, dispensed itself in the chiller and all over, 没得喝。

After cleaning and sighing, cooked mee pangsit for dinner, thank god not much washing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...