Sunday 21 November 2021

Bathroom makeover

 Date: 10/11/2021 (Wed)


Made somen for Luis, I think it should be really nice if I make the somen really cold with ice.

I sold off Darren's running shoes.  Actually didn't complete so much deals.  More than half the items I send off to Salvation Army when nobody wants them, then most of the time I just click "sold off".
The buyer was smiling from left to right, so was I.

Evening went IKEA.  PapaVoo and I had dinner there.  It was so crowded just like those good old days before Covid.

I bought a breakfast tray, a two tier server before moving on to get bedsheets but the shelves were 50% empty.  That means new designs will be coming in.  Luckily we live near enough to pop by again, any time.
Xmas..... maybe I just do some decor with last year's stuffs, then put the money for CNY decor.  Either, we aren't expecting much visitors actually.  A lot was running in my mind, I don't want to waste money buying wrong stuffs, but he was playing with his phone most of the time as usual, I have nobody to talk to.  Maybe I should just go ahead and spend his money without making my life difficult.  Since I can't get him involved with his own home, at least I can get him to pay.

I know he will never change or rather he never care, but dealing with my own disappointment and frustrations is so difficult sometimes....

I couldn't find blue donuts or baby sharks, only found blue dogs.

Kena cheated, the blue dogs turned out black, so very very black, it's was so funny.
They tasted almost like normal dogs, yup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 11/11/2021 (Thurs)


2 parcels, one was laptop bag, another one was medicine for my butt, found the same medicine, different brand, way cheaper, for my poor butt.

Nice material, but hell smelly, sprayed fabric freshener and aired it for a day at the balcony.

There was one more black dog in the chiller, so I kiaped with egg and lettuce.

Turned on the air purifier and put on face mask before dealing with the mould.

Scrapped, pulled and tear the hell out of them.  This was at the corner of the vanity counter.

Moving up it looked like this.  I tried to cover the casing with blue wall paper, it was so ugly.  I left it there, finally ripping it off.  After removing, it's as gross as ever.
Scrapping off as much as possible and plaster the gaps with putty.

PapaVoo ta bao Pepper Lunch for us for dinner.

With the last bit of energy, I changed Luis and my bedsheets, couldn't wait any longer, they were starting to smell already lolxxx...
But I couldn't wash them cos it's Fri the next day.  Fridays and Saturdays I can't dry laundry at the balcony cos he smokes there.  If I do, I have to hang dry them on a small rack in my room but the sheets are too big for it.  He used to smoke outside the toilet before the reno, now he smokes directly below the tek gor (laundry poles).  It will be wonderful if I am hanging ducks instead of laundry (we get smoked ducks, yeah).

I told him to send it to the laundry to get them washed and dried.  He thought I was either busy or lazy, I told him he was the reason, he played deaf of course and insisted I was busy/lazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 12/11/2021 (Fri)


2.30am, I was eating prata with Darren.

10hrs later, eat again, I put everything into the steamer - prawn dumplings, char siew bun and otah bun.
I love my big bear.

Tried out the breakfast tray on bed, quite like it.

Luis went out for dinner with us.
This is Timbre outside Expo Hall 5.

We ordered this from the Bottle Shop, it's so nice that we decided to try all the other flavors from Brothers.  But not here of course, we bought at Shopee, much much cheaper.

We waited for more than half an hour for our food sia.

Luis's moo ping with rice and our giant cockles.

The giant cockles were 90% cooked, not bad with sauce.

Tom Yam Pot, big portion value for money at $18.

We went NTUC and on the way back Mr Coconut when I saw almost no queue.
The outlet at Tamp One either long queue or my hands were too full with other things.

Bought this from NTUC to play.  The following posts you will see how amazing this is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...