Sunday 28 November 2021

Stayed home weekend

 Date: 13/11/2021 (Sat)


Not able to get any muffin buns, but gotten these from NTUC.
The size is smaller than Angliss's BB4 which is a good thing.

It was perfect with the these chicken patties gotten through Shopee.  
You know what, these taste like Mcdonald's breakfast sausage.

So let's make Mcdonald's breakfast in noon.

Double sausage brioche with egg and cheese, yummy to the max.

I had to do laundry and hang them in my room.  He doesn't feel bad at all.  I think in future, I will get him to send the washed laundry to the shop to tumble dry, I shouldn't be suffering all by myself.....

After brunch I cut fruits for the kids and myself.

Then after a while I went back to the kitchen to peel off all the garlic and store them in the freezer as they were dying in the chiller.

Out and back in again to cook dinner for old man and myself.  Grilled seabass and pork dumplings, curry veg was leftover which I ate myself.  That man never eat leftovers unless I am able to trick him by turning it into another dish.
Dinner was very filling even without rice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 14/11/2021 (Sun)


11.11 shopping loots came one by one, my door was busy for many days lolxx....

Coffee came first, they weren't much, but bulk, took up so much space in the pantry.

Did patch work in master toilet, used up the whole tub of putty.

After a day's hard work, dinner was bad with 3 miserable piece of chicken.  Told him to buy 2 meat and 2 veg numerous times already, not sure when my words can sink into his skull.....

After dinner, another delivery came, pantry going to burst liao.

Mid nite supper for the kids, korean spicy noodle with chicken patties.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...