Sunday 28 November 2021

Me and my transparent efforts....

 Date: 15/11/2021 (Mon)


Little mushrooms were sprouting and they looked so gross like toad.

Simple dinner.  Bitter gourd chicken pre-cooked from Angliss, yummy, the boys were accepting it well.
Stir fried prawns with long beans and a bit of sambal, surprisingly good.  2 omelettes one with onions and 1 without, very 麻烦。

Yummy cold prawns, I have another pack in the freezer, probably keeping till Xmas to do a prawn salad.

By night time, the mushrooms doubled the size, amazing!

Before I called it a day, someone spilled milo over the kitchen sink.  "Someone" became "no one", nobody owns up as I was all prepared to skin the fellow alive.  And this was at 1am, urrrgggg.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 16/11/2021 (Tues)


When I woke up, I was so surprised to see the pink mushrooms were all grown out!  WOW!!

Still small and they looked too pretty to be eaten.

Our water dispenser died so I had to boil water for coffee, so here's coffee with rendang pie.

After all the gaps at dry areas were filled up with putty, it's silicon's turn.  PapaVoo bought this silicon gun.  The big tube covered all the areas in the toilet.

The remaining I used in the kitchen.  The gaps between those casing are great homes for ants and spiders.  The other wall was done and this pic at this side of the wall only the left side was done, cos the finally drop of silicon was used up.  I will deal with the rest of the gaps next time ba, so far no ants in the kitchen, yet, touch wood.
I was so proud of myself but I only had myself to rejoice with, any efforts big or small are transparent.

By night time, the mushroom grew bigger, I was afraid it might die off, so I made my first harvest, yeah!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 17/11/2021 (Wed)


Another delivery came.  There wasn't any discount for 11.11 for these already cheap cloud key holders.
Saw a Youtuber with one at home, so I bought 2, luckily.  Cos each cloud could only hold 2 to 3 bunch of keys.

Cooked dinner cos I need to cook my pink mushrooms.  So sad that the pink was gone once it touches heat.

I any how paired with prawns, not bad, the mushroom tasted like chicken.

I made pork chops with.... was it steak sauce or BBQ sauce, anyway almost the same.

I asked PapaVoo to remove the DVD player at the same time shift down the TV for me.  Luis' Ring Fit disc was still missing.
The dead corner behind the TV was accumulated with dust, I think I will have do a monthly clean for that corner.

Darren came home with torn pants.  He said the tearing sound was ear deafening when he squat down doing the stocks.  Look at the big tear, almost all the way from the front to the back, laugh die me lolxx....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...