Tuesday 30 November 2021

Mid Nov

 Date: 18/11/2021 (Thurs)


Shanghai pork buns from Paradise Dynasty.

Was done in 10mins on a non-stick pan.

Very very juicy, will buy again!

Had been watching how those ang mo decorate their houses for Xmas.  Envy, but it doesn't make sense for us to spend so much on decor especially when my family aren't christians.
Just spend on the Xmas dinner ba.

The DVD player and speakers were so dusty.  PapaVoo bringing them to his work place, maybe can send to Indonesia when things are better (but it's never better since 2 years back).

After the DVD was cleared off, the bottom shelf was empty, so shiok, hope it remained empty as long as possible.
After this pic I packed up Luis stuffs at the left side, but it last for only about 2 days and he started to mess it up again.

Bread expired and stale, I turned them into bread pudding.  I am usually good at it but this time not sure where went wrong, the texture was funny and very bland urrrggg.....

Went Daiso to pick up wet wipes.  More and more Xmas items were in but didn't buy any.

Darren was dead beat, the 3 of us went buffet steamboat only to realize that we couldn't enjoy the buffet counter any more.

Food was still good and satisfying.

PapaVoo's ice cream which they topped until quite nice I think.  However , now they stopped providing buffet for their ice-cream and drinks are non-refillable.

Xmas masked with pandemic, not much ppl, perhaps it's weekday.

I saw a big dress, but it was still not big enough for me, I was quite upset with my body.
I went to another shop called PlayDress, found a long pink dress that fitted and bought it.
I wore to my friend's wedding but didn't manage to take a single pic of myself, oh well.......

$2 for 5pcs of micro-fiber wash cloth from Donki, they were small and thin but should be more than enough for spring cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 19/11/2021 (Fri)


I made mala chicken thigh for Darren and Luis.

Ber and us enjoyed these whole lot.  It's so difficult to cook for the boys, they don't eat seafood and veg, what's their prob sia.....

After looking in Youtube, I decided to removed the whole..... bark, trunk, what's that called?  Anyway, I removed it from the box.  It's budding again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...