Saturday 25 December 2021

Pissed off by Majestic Bay Restaurant

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS if you are reading this now and HAPPY NEW YEAR if you are a few days late lolxx....

A short clip of our dinner on Xmas eve, more details to come in time.

Continue updating my diary......

.

.

.

Date: 05/12/2021 (Sun)


The pre-cooked rendang chicken was way too long in the freezer, so I cleared it off for lunch.

Wang Lei doing live prawns which would be send over in a bag with oxygen.  So we bought 1kg to try, heeheehee....

Dinner we went visit Darren at his work place.  We love this old boy so much, his smile behind his face mask made my day.   At the same time, we took back some expiring unsold food, so we had free dinner, a bit miserable though but it's ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 06/12/2021 (Mon)


My kid sis booked lunch in Majestic Bay restaurant in GBB.  I was late but I tried to walk over instead of taking that expensive shuttle bus.

I was half running, didn't have time to enjoy the view, maybe come back again.

My beloved niece run out to look for me, she knows me too well that I will lost my way lolxx....

This chinese restaurant is NOT RECOMMENDATED as I was being pissed off right at the entrance.
This guy, waiter or manager or whatever insisted that we join the queue, even after explaining to him that my sis was already inside with a table waiting for us.  Although the queue wasn't long, dining time was restricted, one hour plus couldn't remember.  He was just wasting our time with stinky attitude and face.
Taste of food was nice but all were luke warm.  The same entrance watcher took of our plate of unfinished duck, some ghost took away my niece half eaten egg, to the extend that I asked my niece to hug the drink pitcher before they took it away from our table.  I don't expect tip top service like HDL but this one......... please close down since customers are not welcome at all.  Sibei sia suay if tourists visit and kena this kind of service.  Also, if unfortunately you bought their buffet dim sum, please note that siew mai (and also a few other items) is chargeable, so we didn't order any, drinks also not included in the buffet.  Can't agree with the way they do business, don't offer buffet for heaven's sake if classic dim sum items are not included.  Errrrr..... it's ok, just close and we will wait for next better player who deserve the location.  Sorry good chefs of Majestic Bay, your front liners screwed you all up from behind.



We went Plaza Sing for shopping.  Spending most of the time in Marks & Spencer and Daiso, didn't even make it to Sports Light, we were so tired lolxx....

PapaVoo came to pick me up, this car parked besides us, haahaahaaa..... the owner must be a very cute person.

回家了。

These were some of things I bought.
Face masks, kept some for myself and some gave to my niece, she likes it.

Dried fruits and veg $1 per pack at Miniso, no need to think further.

I finally gotten english muffins and a big loaf sour bread at $6.90 only.  I still have half in the freezer oh gosh...

Cos the young sales girl was doing her best when I just walked pass, wanted to support her.
SixtyEight again cos I found $9.90 shorts again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 07/12/2021 (Tues)


This time fruits were dying lolxx....  Grapes were on offer in Sheng Song.  Actually bought not long ago but the texture was changing, going to turn soggy in one or two days' time.
So here's my green tea latte, sour dough and fruits, quite healthy.

Went to the mini wet market to buy some greens and fish balls to cook dinner.
Could sense that old man ta bao until sian already.

These mini wet tissues from Ezbuy took a month to arrive, so slow.....

So here's dinner, homecooked fish ball noodles, got shabu meat also.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...