Sunday 26 December 2021

Paris Live

 Date: 08/12/2021 (Wed)


Live prawns delivery didn't make it in time, so we had some korean pork with rice for dinner.

Previously I forgotten to take a pic of the Coach wristlet I bought for Ber.  This pic taken by her.
I bought this from "Paris Live" way before Wang Lei came into the picture.
They settle GST, shipping, all prices quoted included shipping (in S'pore, Malaysia add S$20), no hidden cost.  They collaborate with quite a few brands, from what I could see includes, Kenzo, Gucci, Longchamp, Burberry and Tory Burch.  I had seen irresponsible comments in FB such as accusing the platform for selling fakes, saying Wang Lei cheapen the brands and they are damaging business of retail shops, urrrggg......

Anyhow accuse ppl, if they want to take action, they can actually sue those ppl.  If fake, by this time police will have them all arrested liao.  Some ppl sinply thinks too highly of themselves or mostly like in reality, these keyboard warriors are failures in their lives, call Wang Lei cheap, omg...... It will be amazing if retail shops closes down becos of him doing Live Sales lolxx.....  Haters condemned him so much and yet believe in his "power" more than his supporters lolxx......  There will still be ppl enjoys walking into physical shop and feels more "secure' to pay full price from branded products right?  And that includes myself, ya certain things I like to see and touch and won't mind paying for more.

This fellow, though really bad mouthed, from nothing now with booming business not easy leh, he does charity also.  It's unbelievable that ppl can criticize him for doing charity, lolxx....  PapaVoo met him in person a couple of time, he described Wang Lei as very humble with no airs.  While I don't agree with his vulgarities, I think he is quite a nice person and his Live shows are hilarious.

Everyday I am running after their social media in Paris and Switzerland, it was just so exciting to see all the snowy scenery.  That day I saw one hater comment and curse them all to have Covid, waaaaaaa...... very wicked leh.......  Who knows that hater may kena in Singapore after cursing ppl waahaahaahaa.... really..... if you can't be kind, at least don't be wicked lah, not afraid of karma one......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 09/12/2021 (Thurs)


The prawns came early noon, my son asked if I am keeping them as pets.

They kinda stop moving after an hour, so I decided to bath them before soaking them in wine.
They jumped and jumped, I screamed and screamed.  I decided to leave them alone for an hour where all had finally ended their lives.  I soaked them in wine and put in the chiller.

Another delivery came, kena poked by the frozen lobster, urrggg......

Another little package came, my teddy bear moulds, I gave them a bubble bath, heehee....

Dinner.

I made ribs from scratch.  Marinate, deep fry and lastly coat with sauce over the pan.  Yummy.

Waaaaaaaaaaa........ super nice sia........

The head also got meat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 10/12/2021 (Fri)


My brunch with salmon patty.

And a cold brew.

Booster jab, waiting time longer than expected.

After that we drove to Downtown East.  I went Mr DIY to look for grout whitener, gave it a miss cos it was way too expensive.  Went Daiso, didn't find anything, lastly at Phoon Huat for fondue chocolate.

We had a quick meal at the same floor before walking to Donki.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...