Thursday 30 December 2021

Why bully my son

 Date: 11/12/2021 (Sat)


Made pancakes with banana.  The whipped cream collapsed so fast, where can I buy good ones?
Saved the bananas from rotting.

I realised that I was running fever, slept the whole noon didn't cook dinner.
But made a big root beer float to try out the bear mould.
It's quite cute but not as detailed as HDL's as they used chocolate mousse.

Also made a ice cream cup with mango (mango rotting also lolxx...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 12/12/2021 (Sun)


Feeling much better.

I made brunch for myself, burnt the bacon a bit, heehee....

Ezbuy came, these sheets are floor detergent, so interesting.

Ta bao dinner.
I love to cook, but less cooking makes my life easier and I feel happier..... sigh....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 13/12/2021 (Mon)


Made seafood don for Luis's gf for lunch, in case he say I 偏心 doting on Ber more.
Ber is closer to me cos she talks to me a lot, we can talk and laugh continuously for more than an hour.
宝宝 sticks around with Luis most of the time, so we don't talk that much.

At work, Darren came across a foreign domestic helper trying to scam.  He asked her 3 times if she wanted to top up her phone card $50.  He went ahead, then she pattern, saying she wanted top up $10 only.  She started to cry and made a fuss.  I suspected she was hoping Darren would shut her up by giving her $40.  Unfortunately Darren doesn't have a habit of carrying cash with him.  His colleague was kind enough to call this maid's Mdm to settle the problem.  After the failed attempt, the maid stared and roll eyes at Darren before leaving.  God bless this bloody bitch who bullied my son.

No bad, nom nom at 10pm.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...