Friday 31 December 2021

No Way Home

 Date: 14/12/2021 (Tues)


Should had save this pizza for the kids, never mind..... my input with matcha latte to start the day.

Continued from what I had left behind, I sanded off the old paint which was the greatest disaster ever and finished spraying all the pipes.  Was half dead, but glad that it's finally over.  Next will be to whiten the wall grouts.
The smell was so bad that PapaVoo had to sleep with window open this night, oh no.........

Some ta bao dinner.

I was weirdly hungry at 1am.  Had mini chicken pies and milo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 15/12/2021 (Wed)


Luis mattress came finally after 3 months.  It's so medium soft, so nice.  We threw away the old and concave mattress without looking back lolxx...

I was sore all over still, ta bao dinner, chicken rice from Toa Payoh so yummy.

Trying out other flavor of Brothers Ciders, lemon is still the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 16/12/2021 (Thurs)


Did nothing, cos I was forced to watch 2 Amazing Spiderman movies recap 3 others.
My wake up input at 3pm.  It's coffee with cream and I finished mini chicken pies off the fridge.

From the dinning table to the sofa, to the bed, all over the house I went with the lappie lolxx...

The packaging looked amazing with big cockles.
But when I poured out, the cockles were barely there.

Dinner with pan fried gyoza, vegan chicken with kale, egg fried rice, that red mess of cockles and sesame balls which bursted in the air fried lolxx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 17/12/2021 (Fri)


Out with Darren, I was jumping from inside, it's so long since we spend time together.
We were at Paya Lebar, in Wursthans cafe.

Preferred the rosti in Marche.

Ordered pasta but bread came.
Overall, average, unlikely to go back.

My funny young man.

With some time before movie start, we walked in Scoop raved by Luis.
All customers were given disposable gloves at the entrance.  Nice shop but not too nice prices, to be honest I can't afford most of them.  Organic they might be, it's double if not triple the price of regular supermarkets.

Everybody trying hard not to be bother by Covid.

Darren's treat, deluxe class No Way Home, which included drumlets and drinks.

Happy boi, with his even happier mother.
There was a soft roar when 3 appeared, exciting movie, heehee.... I love my son.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...