Friday 21 January 2022

Chinatown was so crowded

 Date: 08/01/2022 (Sat)


Morning drug (though I woke up in noon).  This cheapo machine still doing well.

Coffee + garlic butter bun.  The bun from Angliss is sooooooooo....... amazing.

By the time I was fully awake after coffee and bread, we headed out to Chinatown.  I was hoping to buy something nice.
The decors during the day.  Actually not bad I thought.

Never able to take nice pics of Tooth Relic Temple.


It's very crowded, social distancing not possible, chances of kena and die was so high, we escaped again.  I don't know when will I use up my luck.


Artist at work.


The guy successfully jio us inside for dinner.

I was attracted by the new interior.

We were so happy.

Spicy saliva chicken.

Fried mantou.

This was actually brinjal, it's a pity that they didn't retain the purple but the taste was very good.

I found nice beer.

Overall food was very tasty but a bit ex, the bill was over $70 without any seafood.

Hand shake with lobster before leaving.

We walked a while more waiting for the lights to be up.

This may or may not be a tiger lolxx...

We know it's not safe, but we are sick of hiding.  I had been so cautious the pass 2 years and gotten nothing (literally), wasted 2 years of my life depriving myself from everything.  It's not going to be over for the next few years.....

I should had bought 2 of these little tigers, urrrgg....

Okay, lights up liao.


It's was a happy trip with old man though we went home empty handed.

Back home, delivery also here liao.

Not sure where my stamina came from but I put up the curtains before mid night.  They were just so cute.

I am hoping to get more things done, so will stop here to charge this low batt lappie.  Hope everybody is doing fine and stay safe ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...