Wednesday 26 January 2022

Cooking less to do more house work

 Date: 14//01/2022 (Fri)


Requested by Luis, I made lunch for him and 宝宝.  Need to get rid of the cold tofu before they expired, just put them at ambience, then topped with bonito flakes.  Salmon patties and spicy chicken chop.

My baby sis on her journey to Abu Dhabi.  I believe it's a much better place, life will be more interesting especially when Dubai is just an hour drive away.
I wished I was with her.

Went dinner with PapaVoo and Darren in the neighbourhood.  It's a eatery, so no need to clear table (I am still very concern about this stupid rule).

Here's 三杯鸡 and 麻辣锅.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 15/01/2022 (Sat)


Nice coffee from 宝宝.

Cooked dinner cos my little Ber came.  I am cooking less these days to clean the house.
We had chicken with cordyceps flowers soup, garlic stir fried veg, a pan fried pomfret and XLB.  Dinner was really good.

Washing dishes became less tedious when I don't have to hang dry the laundry after that.   The dryer is so much of help, unbelievable....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 16/01/2022 (Sun)


I cleaned the shelve at Prime Supermarket.  Wang Lei's triangle love letter was almost double the price of these and tasted about the same.

After that we headed to Bugis.  Had dinner at Rocku.  It used to be so good, not any more.
The buffet was miserable with limited choices.

The best was the striploin.

PapaVoo is his big fan, so we came see look.

Bought pineapple tarts and kinda pressed sunflower seeds in caramel or something.
Exhausted lolxx....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...