Sunday 23 January 2022

Mid Jan

 Date: 11/01/2021 (Tues)


First time Singpost delivery service so good.
I was still in bed lolxx...

What came was ang mo dish soap and dryer sheets.  Local supermarkets don't sell dryer sheets sia, luckily can get online.

Wang Lei's love letter finishing soon.

I think enough butterflies liao.  The rest I will try to use it on the window.  The once mouldy bathroom is now clean, the organizers were doing good.  After this video, I fixed up the 3rd holder, in fact I reapplied adhesive and they didn't drop.  If they drop again I am just going to buy another tray. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 12/01/2022 (Wed)


Darren bought me breakfast, I made green tea latte to go with.

My baby sis is moving le, finally leaving the toxic job, but it was still emotional to leave friends, the cat and home.
Her movers did a great job, they called her chair "Queen Chair" lolxx...

I washed 2 more Domos.

Current state of the balcony/laundry area, it's a hot mess.  I can't find suitable rattan baskets for organizing, I am not sure how to fix things up over here, so this may have to drag over CNY.

Dripping ceiling in the kitchen and common bath, I painted flex seal over but water still sipped through and melt and wall putty.  I ordered flexi tape this time and it's taking forever to reach.

The disaster while I was trying to patch up the ceiling.

PapaVoo ta bao Mcdonald's for dinner.  I told him to exclude me.  I made myself dinner.  Mala abalone noodles and cold tofu with bonito flakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 13/01/2022 (Thurs)


My breakkie.

Cooked dinner, it's always easy with Angliss.  Ribs were pre-marinated.

Luis bought these animal pasta a few weeks back, good time to get it cooked.

The wedges were the first to be gone lolxx...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...