Monday 28 February 2022

Copping with Covid at home

 Date: 25/02/2022 (Fri)


Okay, Abu Dhabi cannot go liao, binge drama instead - 尚食
One may be confused, are we watching Chinese drama or Korean drama???

I really don't like clothes.  Why do they have to mimick korean costumes when chinese costumes is already so beautiful??

It's also the first time in history, can can skirts are worn in Chinese drama!!!  Face palm sia.
There's a lot of dialogue, sometimes, I catch no ball, no sure whether to continue, now at epd 16.

PapaVoo is very cute, he bought back a lot of "inferior" items, but it's still hard work so I didn't blame him lolxx..... He poor thing but I couldn't stop laughing now.  He bought this Sunshine loaf in red packaging, he ownself eat, ownself say not nice waahaahaahaaa.....  No matter how many times I told him to buy Bonjour bread or Hokkaido milk bread (cost a few coins more), he never listened, I think he get it this time.

This was a cheat, buy 2 normal size get a small size is the truth.  They packed until everything same size, with the tiniest font "Free 100g".

The free box opened up with a small box inside, laugh die me.

Low class marketing made my toes and knee caps laughed.

He knows very well I buy SPAM all the time, he bought Mili so I can't do SPAM fries any more lolxx....  He insisted that they taste the same, I really hor......

Asked him to buy ribs for soup, he bought those kind of odds and ends, cut overs with hardly any meat on weird size bones.  I seriously cannot perform miracle on lousy ingredients sia.    Anyway, this was dinner for Luis at the door.  PapaVoo and I had the same with some greens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 26/02/2022 (Sat)


Not able to sleep well in the living room without aircon, woke up numerous times in the morning when PapaVoo was moving around, he don't use earphones, I just died inside out......

I had a tub of dettol solution to wipe where ever especially switches and door knobs.
I haven't even trim the excess wall paper at the skirting urrgggg.....

Luis dinner on tray at the door.  I did give him fruits for tea break.

PapaVoo's porridge meal.

Darren ate on his computer desk, PapaVoo ate alone.  I waited for him to finish before I had mine.
He looked so lonely but I had no choice till the 3 of us test negative again.  If I am down, everybody eat GrabFood liao.  Also it's kinda difficult for me to know the symptoms as I am constantly unwell with body aches and dry throat.  We will pull through 7days together..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...