Sunday 27 February 2022

Can't fly liao.....

 Date: 22/02/2022 (Tues)


Bid for an upgrade.  If luck is with me, this will be my first biz class flight in my life at 50yo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 23/02/2022 (Wed)


Darren's treat Pasta Mania for brunch.

It's so difficult to get out of the house, but once I made the first step, everything started rolling and good.  Went to a neighbourhood salon for a simple hair cut, nicely secured with 2 big air purifier in the salon.

I found a nail salon a few shops away, classic gel mani and pedi $80 nia, so far the best I could find, added $15 for gradient on hands.
Had forest green on toesie.

And watermelon gradient on hands, I like!

PapaVoo came to pick me up, we had zhi char, this steam yellow pomfret with strong flavour sauce and a stir fried veg.  As annoying as he is, he is still quite nice to me actually.

I ordered a pair of home slippers from Shopee, so fluffy, shed a bit of fur but still is good with nice sole.
Cos I saw most cleaning Youtubers wears something cos they said it's better for the feet since we stand and walk long hours during cleaning around the house.
Should I get another color?  Lolxx....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 24/02/2022 (Thurs)


Caramel macchiato, cheese sticks and not so nice banana cake to start the day.

I tried to clear the fridge and stopped buying before flying off, so dinner just look a bit boring without colors.
Mala chicken skewers in China style.

Lamb shabu in oyster sauce, quite a big bowl, everybody started to scope from it..... it was the scariest thing we ever did.

My steam egg was a beauty, everybody started to scope into their bowls.....

Darren bought Oreo ice cream, we were all talking and laughing until.......

Luis msg us with this and he was send back from work.  This, is, the, biggest sabotage ever.  We looked at each other at home and the first thing was to grab a mask.
I don't blame my poor son but it means that I have a series of calls, emails to make to cancel/reschedule EVERYTHING, urrrgggg.......  Anyway, I dealt with these the next day.  Luis was thrown into the bedroom for isolation, he used the common bath, we just stay more than 3m away from him when he walked out.

The rest of us were tested negative but we were so scared of PapaVoo cos he used Luis's rice bowl during dinner, holy shit......

We isolated away from each other, PapaVoo stayed in his room and the balcony.  Darren stayed in the computer room and slept on the sofa.  Myself had my mattress pulled out to the living room.  It was difficult for the both of us to sleep in the living room without aircon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...