Saturday 26 February 2022

I booked air tix, I am flying finally

 Date: 19/02/2022 (Sat)


Air tix yesterday compared with today had a increased by about $100.  Looks like I have to book early.
Made kueh pie tee for lunch/tea break.

One went to work, one went pak tor, old man and I went Jewel for dinner.  Wanted to try the teochew restaurant recommended by Wang Lei, I knew the chance was very low but still went ahead.  As expected sibei long queue.  We went to White Bee Hoon instead, with a queue also but much shorter.

Owndays at the opposite had Demon Slayer frames, I want...... so ex......

We ordered a bottle of tea which we brought back the bottle.

Why is their bee hoon so freaking yummy....

We ordered fish with stir fried bittergourd and behind was sweet potato leaves.

We went M&S and this new shop.

Had ice cream before going home.

Loots from M&S.  I love the cheese sticks, everybody else at home thought it's so so only.  I bought 2 packs of pasta and a talcum powder for travel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 20/02/2022 (Sun)


I booked air tix to Abu Dhabi flying on 2 Mar, return 28 Mar.  This would be my longest trip away from Singapore.
Gotten a free ticket to Expo 2020 Dubai, heehee....
After which, there's so much to do:
1) buy travel insurance
2) book pre-travel PCR test
3) obtain vax cert
4) download local app
5) phone roaming

I am happy, excited and nervous, close to overwhelm.

The first thing I did was obtaining the vax cert from Notarise.  I had it in digital and printed out 3 copies (just in case of any weird thing happened).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 21/02/2022 (Mon)


I was too excited and didn't sleep well, I struggled to wake up and manage to go out late noon to get all these, then PapaVoo came to pick me up.  My baby sis wanted 20 packs of Fisherman and Mopiko.
I bought my daily medication in small bottles (I calculated that I needed 3, at home only have a big one),
- Cleanser (this cleanser with acid not bad, my sons and I share a bottle at home, so I had to buy one to bring to Abu Dhabi)
- Make-up remover tissues and a BB cushion (never have these items for so long already since I hardly go out, but now I am going out and away!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...