Sunday 20 February 2022

VTL to UAE (United Arab Emirates)

 Date: 16/02/2022 (Wed)


Did nothing much cos I was binged watching hoarders video lolxx...
I think some are simply lazy, some needs to be thrown into mental hospital.

Dinner was great, PapaVoo bought me smoked duck salad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 17/02/2022 (Thurs)


Bucked up a bit, I juiced most of the mandarin oranges along with lemon cucumber and carrot.

After that made dinner.  The kids had noodles topped with chicken karaage, minced pork and egg.  Old man and I had less chicken and pork, added with abalones and prawn dumplings soup.
Onsen eggs failed here but the kids had theirs perfect.  It's funny, all eggs were from the same pot leh.

The god damn VTL to UAE will be open on 25 Feb, finally.  I hope it won't flip and close back again.  Or at least close after I flew and landed, damn it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 18/02/2022 (Fri)


Looking into Etihad Airways, air tix was cheaper than expected.
I really fear that the VTL will announce "temporary close" again, so I want to wait for a few days closer to 25th before I commit.  Then I was reading through about PCR stuffs and docs, if I missed one doc I gg, if I positive before the flight then big GG.   Never felt so nervous before, but I guess this type of complicating procedures is going to be a norm for at least another 3 years.

I made porridge with leftover rice and minced pork.  I suddenly remembered I still had frozen abalones, so just clear the frige.

I will try to clear the fridge if I find time, meanwhile ta bao dinner, delicious chicken rice balls PapaVoo bought from Toa Payoh.

The CNY decor were down, but I hadn't wrapped up the faux flowers yet.  Feeling very lethargic but I need to get things done and clean the home before I go off for one good month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...