Saturday 19 February 2022

First tang yuan at home

 Date: 13/02/2022 (Sun)


Shared pie with Darren, my day started at 2pm....

I decided to start on the second wall in living room, the casing made it a more difficult wall.

I made dinner for myself with leftovers, but Darren took my fried rice, so cooked a cup of rice over the stove for myself.....  It rained suddenly, PapaVoo requested me to cook his share last min, I was kinda brain dead and tired, asked him to ta bao and eat himself.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 14/02/2022 (Mon)


I was aware that Valentine's coming but totally forgotten about it when this was it.  I am actually a very romantic person, I love it under the moon with roses, sea breeze, Kenny G but I am fated not being able to find that person....  Anyway, not important for an old woman.

What's important was, the wall paper start to bubble, I stick glued under and I hoped I had solved the problem pemenately lolxx.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 15/02/2022 (Tues)


Still not done with Xmas coffee lolxx.... Ate with char siew bao from Angliss.  It tasted more charcoal than honey, still good anyway.

  I wanted to get crystal tang yuan which I was sure NTUC had but I was going to try my luck at Sheng Song cos it's nearer to home.  Gotten only one flavour which was sweet potato and I bought another normal one with peanut filling.

Cooked dinner, pre-marinated prawn paste mid wings from Angliss so freaking yummy sia, 边炸边吃。

Typical chinese home cooked food, ate until very shiok.

After dinner boiled the tang yuan.  I made the sweet soup with dried longan, red dates and rock sugar.

The crystal sweet potato ball was really cute but I always love anything with peanut fillings.
And this was my first time preparing this traditional sweet soup for the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...