Tuesday 24 May 2022

Life in Abu Dhabi UAE, Day 14

 Date: 30/03/2022 (Wed)


Relaxing day, went to Soul beach at Yas Island.  I know there are many beaches around Abu Dhabi.  Just felt good to re-visit alone.
I stole my baby sis's beach dress and bag lolxx...

No regrets, no boredom, no loneliness, it's too beautiful here.

Bought coffee.

Cute bunny latte, but was AED35, I should had ta bao coffee as well.

Entry fee to the private beach was around SGD16

It's so beautiful that I didn't want to take pic with, don't want to spoil the perfect picture.

One guy came to open the beach umberalla for me, sanitize the table and benches for me.  The weather was extremely nice, the sun was warm, the wind was cool.  I missed the weather so much.
Over here, kena sai, I am having heat rashes already....

Residents along this beautiful are soooooooo lucky.

Set my table, my bunny latte, fruits and floss bread.

As my stamina is declining, I longer able to play as hard as I used to be.  To laze and glaze upon a stunning view like such is........ VERY SHIOK.

This ang mo lady, was sleeping here with her face up when I arrived.  She later decided to sleep on her tummy and continued the next 3hrs when I left lolxx...

I took a 5mins walk to the Carrefour nearby to buy water, cos it's expensive to buy from the cafes nearby.


Too beautiful.

Cooked dinner, stir fried veg and chicken pumpkin porridge.

Enjoyed the weather while it last.....  I hate the weather in Singapore so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...