Wednesday 25 May 2022

Life in Abu Dhabi UAE, Day 15

 Date: 31 Mar 2022 (Thurs)


After a lax day at Soul Beach, next it's chiong day to Dubai Mall.  I had it updated in my travel blog HERE.
It includes my experience inside Burj Khalifa which we visited on 14 Apr.

I am so back dated, I still have another 15 days of Abu Dhabi/Dubai to do.  Follow by 4D3N KL trip.  I think by the time I am done, I am moving on to Europe liao lolxx.......  

With all these travellings, I feel alive again (less depress), heehee..... Now there's something to look forward, life is worth holding on no matter how shitty the day itself maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...