Saturday 7 May 2022

Life in Abu Dhabi UAE, Day 9 & 10

 Date: 25/03/2022 (Fri)


Looking at the sea from the balcony was my daily morning routine.  Life was so beautiful....
I am not sure are these seagulls.   They would gather for a few minutes, then flew away.  Didn't go out, baby sis hosting dinner again tonight.  She was telling all her good friends her big sis was here with her, I had never mentioned to her, but I was very happy in my heart.

I added banana slices on bread pudding for breakfast.

Lunch, I had pork buns, dumplings and Horlick, heehee.....

The guests were not chinese, so I prepared a fushion.

Teriyaki chicken, sautee asparagus and potato wedges.

Sweet sour prawns.

One of the guests brought red velvet cake for us as desert.

So yummy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 26/03/2022 (Sat)


My baby sis was showing me to the whole world lolxx....

 This day we went brunch with one of her colleague.  Her colleague stayed in Saadiyat Island, we visited his place before heading out together.
The apartment's lobby was like a hotel's.

I didn't get permission to post pic of his apartment, this is the only pic anyway, not sure if I'd be killed for posting this lolxx...

His apartment was 3mins walk to Soul Beach, I fell in love with this beach the moment I set my eyes on it.  It's absolutely beautiful and the colors were very unreal.
It's so beautiful, almost flawless, I came back on my own a few days later.

Along the coast was a row of cafes/restaurants, they were not cheap.


We settled in this cafe called Ten11 Beach.

Avocado with egg ben on toast was AED39.

Lentil Soup AED32.

Eggs & Labneh AED44, I think it came with these bread.

Some waffles with egg ben, could find the price in receipt though.
Food was ok, but nothing to wow about.

Short stroll video.

Part 2, we hopped into Coffee Architecture.




Nice right?

They gave us a hand band cos my sis's colleague bought coffee powder from them.


It was a very relaxing Sat, we went back home, cooked dinner and sang Karaoke lolxx.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...