Wednesday 4 May 2022

Life in Abu Dhabi UAE - Day 7 & 8

 Date: 23/02/2022 (Wed)


Tired, stayed home, made bread pudding with cheese.

Went downstairs to LuLu Express Supermarket.
Bought mini Nutella back, almost wanted to buy back mini condense milk but would be too heavy for the luggage.

I cooked dinner, braised chicken and cabbage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 24/03/2022 (Thurs)


My baby sis don't like to eat bread, so I had bread pudding for breakfast and sometimes supper for a few days.

Recovered my strength but couldn't go out for too long cos needed to cook dinner.  Went to newly opened Carrefour at Reem Mall.
The biggest indoor snow theme park was inside the mall but it wasn't ready till the day I left.  I hope when I return, it will be open.

Many shops were not open yet.

I had the space all by myself.

I was wow-ed by the seafood section with a big LED screen behind.

So spacious and clean....

2 lambs here, one with head and one without.

So tempted to by the kebabs.

One whole stretch of coffee.

After making sure this flavour was not available in Singapore, I bought 2.

The bottles were so pretty but they were not alcohol.


Local kuay kuay.

Bought this after trying the sample.  Crispy outside, inside was some milk cream, it's very sweet, but I didn't mind.


Raya edition Nutella.

Small dine area.

Cooked food.
Giant potato chips.

Giant popcorns which I was so tempted to tug back.

Left side was yogurt and the right was all milk.

More Nutella.

Happy shopping!

That's my trolley, the lift was big.

My baby sis love to set the table internationally lolxx.....

家常便饭

Baby sis invited a Singapore couple over for dinner.

She brought local desserts.

My sis never use the dish washer since she was living alone.
It's my first time using one, it could save a broken body especially when one had cooked intensively for more than an hour.  Getting a dish washer popped by into my mind again but...... finding a suitable spot to install in my kitchen is very challenging.....

When you are reading this, I am already back from our 4D3N KL trip, but I don't know when I can post about it lolxx.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 8

 01/01/2024 New Year in Cappadocia! Full post:  Susan's Blog: 15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 8