Friday 12 August 2022

Life in Abu Dhabi UAE, Day 24

 Date: 09/04/2022 (Sat)


Along with another Singapore lady, my baby sis and I came to St Regis.

The hotel lobby was beautiful.

We were heading to The Terrace on the Corniche for buffet brunch.  We all came empty stomach and were determined to eat enough for dinner as well lolxx...

We were ushered to wait for our table at the cocktail lounge filled with desserts.
They were such a feast to the eyes, we hadn't even start yet.

By then, the cool weather was over, outdoor sittings were not for asians, most tables were taken by ang mo later on.

The place felt rich, made me felt rich as well lolxx...

Indoor area, our table was attached to a coach, slightly different.

Food pics below-
The set up and display were stunning, food I tried were delicious, it was impossible to eat everything.

Fresh oysters with a spray of whisky, OMG.....

Grilled lobster, king prawn and a seabass fillet.

Octopus salad with don't know what, can't remember.

We had tomahawk with foie gras, prepared upon order.

Die die had to eat the desserts, calories and sugar guarantees a satisfied tummy and happy life.

I had mentioned before, if Japan's toilet is No. 1, UAE's is No.2.


We left the hotel mid noon to Gold Centre.  Most jewellery shops owned by the locals were closed for Ramadan, some reopen around 5pm, some as late as after 7pm.
Bigger brands like Jawhara was opened, my baby sis and her friend brought them so much business.

I saw a diamond ring around SGD200, very tempted but kinda useless for a housewife like me....
It was great shopping, by the time we left was 9pm liao, my gosh.....

We went home freshened up a bit and went to the airport to pick up our kid sis.  The airport was obviously more crowded than 3 weeks ago.  I finished my PCR without a queue while my sis took more than an hour.

The following days I accompany her to wherever she wanted cos her stay was very short, only 6 days.

The next day, we went to a desert together, we took a lot of photos but I some what felt that it's not enough lolxx....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...