Wednesday 24 August 2022

Life in Abu Dhabi UAE, Day 25

 Date: 10/04/2022 (Sun)


We bought a salad from LuLu Express Supermarket opposite the road, and whipped up a table for brunch.
My kid sis looked pale and yellow but insisted not taking breakfast.  She successfully lost weight but I am not sure if it's in a good way.  I couldn't stop her cos my own life style is worst and slightly obese, haiz....
But for this brunch around 11am, she ate a bit with us.

Kid sis's first trip to a desert and we chose "Extreme Desert Safari with Dinner" with the same guide again who took awesome photos.

These were camel food sellers, the guide bought some grass.

The desert is so vast and beautiful.

We would die if the glass bottle landed on our heads lolxx...



Camels were such gentle giants.



The place for dinner.

FOC henna service.

So pretty.

The desert was beautiful under the stars.

The food could be better though.

We watched Turkish dance, he not giddy, I giddy lolxx...


On the way home enjoying the Ramadan lightings along the road.

The next day was a Mon, my baby sis had to work, I brought my kid sis out to a mall, half the time she was on the phone, oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...