Tuesday 11 June 2024

1st half of Mar 2024

09/03/2024

Bought flowers for my cousin, it's her 60th birthday.
Too pretty almost didn't want to give her, from Flower Chimp.

She hosted in one of the restaurant at Chinatown, I took the chance to look around and found many souvenirs suitable to bring over to Mauritius.

Seafood overloaded, would be perfect if the food served were warm enough.
ENORMOUS oysters steamed to perfection.
Not sure what's the pink hue but was super duper mega delicious.
Big crab claw, I was done with this year's seafood quota lolxx...
 
Birthday fruit platter.
Didn't put the restaurant's name, cos not recommended due to lack of service.  My nephew was running around, getting drinks and everything for us.

Coffee cake from Bengawasolo, we love it!
Another strawberry short cake was nice too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/03/2024

Simple quiet dinner at Aone with old man.
Love their tofu, but too expensive I felt.

Nice fish soup, but not enough to make me come back again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12/03/2024

At Oakwood to bath my father.  I nearly slammed the fridge door onto the cat.

Bought Oneh cake for the helper.
She was over weight, not sure if I was helping or doing her harm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13/03/2024

Na bei, landed in hospital again for pile banding and scoop.
I must smile no matter how bad things are, I have to live on to enjoy the world.
 Jiayou to myself for keeping this blog diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd half of Mar 2024

17/03/2024 This day, sending Darren off to Mauritius.  Time really flies, this is a back dated post.  So now he is already there for 3 month...