Tuesday 15 October 2024

2nd half of Sep

 16/09/2024

Nua day with Lavendar bakery's round croissant and Starbucks matcha latte.
My friend "laughed" at me said I eat at home also got 仪式感.  It's quality of life lah lolxx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19/09/2024

Work day.  Had strong intention to save money, so went to Far East Plaza.  Ended up with chicken rice of S$11.  I was so sad.  To add on to the pocket damage, I had S$3.50 of peach gum drink.
My salary half gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20/09/2024

I carried my "milk bottle" and matching bag to work heehee...

Looking at Scott's supermarket's fruits with unbelievable price lolxx...

Auntie L (her counter opposite me) told me about this restaurant in Shaw Centre.
They were had promo of S$5 porridge.
But I ordered rice rolls also, so that damage was around $15 after the ++.
I told her about the promo, she never went.  From then I realised she only eats in food courts.  So I stopped talking to her about food.  But she would continuously tell me about all the restaurants around Orchard, she went to none lolxx...

Old man's company had gather at Pacific Plaza's KTV.  I joined cos I needed him to drive me back heehee...

Photo of the smaller room, ambience was great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21/09/2024

Stairs in the tunnel.  Heeled mary janes killed my ankles.  I bought a pair of ballerina flats which was slightly better, but I was still in agony dealing with these stairs...

Another attempt to save money.  Luncheon meat + fried pin head mushrooms.
After this, I felt indigestion throughout the day, urrrggg...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22/09/2024

Another attempt to save money, spinach veg soup.  Veg tasted like wild grass, egg toppings was 1 tablespoon carefully scooped.  This freaking Food Repulic at Shaw really CMI.
Then a foreign couple joined sat with me, I... ate ASAP wtf.

Saved on food, splurged on coffee, 24 instant pods was a huge damage of $60+, I must be out of my mind lolxx...  Free ice tray but still damage...

Bought supper home from Isetan supermarket with end day sale of 50% off.
It's kid's meal portion not justify for original price.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

23/09/2023

Nightmare started from here.

A small counter (which didn't even last for 2 weeks) hidden in their so called Beauty Library.
Wall shelf.
When I went to the washroom, one of the cashier stacks up my prestige products with cleansers like Xmas tree.  I thought it was done by itchy hands children.  So this cashier owned up and said that I should take initiative to do my display.  I didn't want to argue with her since the display would be pull down in 2 days time.

When the cashier forgotten she was a cashier, only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

24/09/2024

I couldn't help feeling very miserable working in BHG despite of the closer travel.

The only console I could seek of was food...
Lunch at Josh's Grill.

Lunch crowd clearing off at 2pm, so it was nice and quiet.

I hate it there so much that I couldn't smile.

Warm bread was thoughtful.

Mushroom soup whenever the restaurant didn't have lobster bisque.

I was trying the cut down cost by ordering chicken instead of beef lolxx...
The salad came with rojak sauce which was so special.

I either stood still or floating around in Beauty Library like a ghost.  Ghost revived as human the moment I stepped out of that shitty place where cheap cashiers rules (they are cheap to me not becos of their job title but becos of their behaviours and wicked mind sets).  They behaved like the mall's director.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25/09/2024

Stuck here again, no god could save me...

Lunch was a "success", less than $5, though not enjoyable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26/09/2024

Luis arriving from Austrialia in mid night.

Darren and I went to pick him up.  Instead of waiting at the gate, we had Mdonald's waahaahaa...
The poor kid didn't see us welcoming him at the gate and had to pull his own luggage to Mcdonald's to meet up with us.  Nevertheless, he pinched a few bites and was driven home lolxx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

27/09/2024

Bullied.

I actually got scolded by a BHG cashier and I was too retarded to scold back.  It was damn stupid of me to get bullied at this age.  Old man say I fierce at home only, outside totally useless lolxx...

A few days later, I told my manager about it and he shoot whatsapp to BHG to lodge a complain on the spot lolxx...  I couldn't believe my manager was so nice.  He didn't doubt me, he didn't say he would investigate the matter.  It made working with the company worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

28/09/2024

Back at Scotts, felt like heaven, it's winter heaven with aircon blasting with cashiers mending their own job scope and nothing else.

Lunch.

$15+ damage on peppery soup with pork slices noodles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30/09/2024

Father bath day.  My kid sis had been travelling almost every month.
High tea with helper.

PapaVoo came to pick me up.

We landed in Tampines Mall for had dinner.
My mouth was all numbed but freaking yummy.

Slow at updating cos... I booked a flight and was doing the itinerary heeheehee...

I had vowed not to fly for the rest of 2024, but job was as much as I hoped it to be.  Old man also suddenly said he want to clear leave, so... I "un-vowed".


No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd half of Sep

 16/09/2024 Nua day with Lavendar bakery's round croissant and Starbucks matcha latte. My friend "laughed" at me said I eat at...