Sunday, 16 August 2026

1 -7 Jun 2026

01/06/2026

Had another expensive meal at  江边广东沙煲菜.
I had my rights to claim every second of entitlement of 1 hour's break, I wasn't willing to work even one minute more.

This was 500ml I think.  After the meal I actually had to ta bao.

Claypot chicken rice was yummy escape from the salon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02/06/2026

One facial therapist forgotten to bring her uniform pants.
Out of kindness I lend her mine.  I ended up having to wash my one and only pants every day.  She only returned me the day before my last day.

All the more I knew I couldn't work with these people any more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

03/06/2026

Escaped to JB.  Old man tagged along and we split the cost of Sheraton Hotel.  It was a steal for S$200+/night, we paid $100+ for ourselves.

All polished and new, spacious and classy, I couldn't find fault.

The bed was nice but I weirdly preferred the softness of Fives Hotel haahaahaa...

View outside the window.

A five star standard of another 2 bottles of water in the washroom.
I had never paid such attention until my baby sis told me so.


Hmmmm... I don't know why I have these pics arranged here, but these were taken at night on the same day.
Roof top swim pool area.

This was the lobby area.

After early check-in, we had for early lunch in SKS Mall.
We suddenly realised that this was the same restaurant we visited in Clarke Quay.

"Drying" ducks lolxx...

Beijing duck was crispy and tender, although the wraps were too thick for our liking.

小笼包 was top notch as good as the ones in Singapore's outlet.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and you would know DTF wasn't the best.

We had Chagee before I went for my last dental appointment while I "park" him in KSL.
My last tooth crowning was all good.  Back to KSL to meet up with old man.
I went into a random place for a pedicure.
Not bad by a Vietnam lady.

Our first visit to Johor Jaya food street.  Felt a bit like Jalan Alor in KL.

Saw an uncle's recommendation in Youtube.

It was very fresh, asam sauce was flavorful but I would appreciate some garnish, the dish looked so bare and ugly.  We ordered stir fried cabbage from the same stall, it was very home-cooked.

BBQ was normal.
Oyster omelette was normal.

Back to Sheraton after about 20mins ride.
Decided to laze in Unspoken Bar.
It was quiet and boring.
Mojito overloaded with mint leaves.
Chips with hummus.
 The alcohol kicked in real fast, later I was uncontrollably laughing my way back to the hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

04/06/2026

Buffet breakfast was very enjoyable with a good varieties.  I was supposed to be relaxing so didn't take much photos.
The staff even came to make small talks.  It made us felt they genuinely cared a lot and took pride on their service.

After breakfast was my one and only chance to enjoy the pool.
Old man avoided water, I think he kinda lost his guts when many years back he had a leg cramp in Maldives.  He was safely pulled out of the sea but that probably planted fear.  He was actually a good swimmer, but was.

I was very reluctant to check-out while old man was dying to get out.  I waited till 11.55am lolxx...

I was too lazy to make an appointment with my usual hair stylist, walked in and found another hair expert in SKS Mall's LUXE.
Not everybody could deal with my natural curls.
I love it short and sleek.

Massage in Qi Odyssey Spa.

Not exactly hungry after the buffet breakfast, but old man wanted to 吃饱饱 before going back.  So we had early dinner.
Blood jelly muaahaahaa...
Their tomato soup base was better than HDL's.

Ta bao Wheel pancakes.
Not the cheapest, but were all delicious with generous feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2026

Brought toast to work, so so only, deceived by the packaging.

Meal escape at JinJJa Chicken (NorthPoint).
I remembered how tough it was, counting down to my last day in the salon.

They continued to micro-manage me, reading every message that I replied to customer.  I purposely use English that they couldn't grasp, such as "We will keep you in the loop".  They didn't know what I was saying and yet couldn't bring themselves to ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06/06/2026

I went for breakfast, was 5mins late for work.
“我知道你resign了,但是你还是有拿工钱的,开店是不可以迟到的,你现在去抹地!”  I couldn't believe what I heard.  Days that I came in half an hour early and leaving late, literally working 10 hours a day, all the hard work was NOTHING.

I know I made the right decision to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/6/2026

The salon was busy on a Sunday, but none of my business, my 1 hour meal break was my own time.
Steak99, more economical, but I still preferred Yappari.

Reached home around 10pm and decided to wind down a bit.

The high ball was expiring on 12 Jun, so was AsterPit.

Jun was felt so far away although it was just 2 months ago.  My days in AsterPit was such a history to me.  I wouldn't be able to witness but karma would catch up with those people who broke my rice bowl and treated me like dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 -7 Jun 2026

01/06/2026 Had another expensive meal at  江边广东沙煲菜. I had my rights to claim every second of entitlement of 1 hour's break, I wasn't...