25/05/2026
Kinda played out by AI, I walked 1hr around Tanjong Pagar area just to get to the cafe it recommended.
Anyway these were areas that I had never been before. It would be so much more enjoyable if the weather was slight cooler.
Populus Cafe.
Tiramisu Coffee.
Salmon and crab bowl, not bad but I really couldn't come back, it's quite far away from the MRT.
The warm weather really pulled down stamina. Finally made it to Cang-Ai.
I showed them this blue gown.
This was the closest they could get. The wedding shop was full of gowns with complicating designs for people with special taste. The simpler the gown the more difficult it was to get.
This was the first and last gown I tried, was $400 to be mine. My intention was to show those bitches what I really am when I am not confined in uniform. However, I didn't make it to the company's D&D, I resigned just after a few days I rent this gown.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
27/05/2026
Old man came to have dinner with me at 四川厨子. Quite last minute.
Frog legs was yummy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
28/05/2026
Off day.
Darren back from Melbourne, had dinner at airport. I was so in love with the fried wings here, I forgotten what cafe this was called.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
29/05/2026
I was trying to ignore their nit-picking, pretend to be deaf when they asked me to use AI to reply messages, tried to stand firm although they were out casting me... The last draw came when the supervisor scolded me "你觉得你可以胜任你的职位吗?" Bloody bitch.
I immediately email my resignation. Count carefully 14 days of notice, I didn't want to stay any extra day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30/05/2026
Other then replying messages, I was put in a room to cut cotton gauze.
Blessing actually, I didn't have to interact or entertain those Malaysian girls.
Less than 3months in the salon, I grown so much white hair. I think my whole head will turn white if I stayed on till end of 6 months contract.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
31/05/2026
I started taking back my belongings from the pantry.
Ban Heng Porridge for dinner.
Till now I don't know why I don't deserve a job. I am just trying to make a living...
No comments:
Post a Comment