16/05/2026
When the first cleaner came from Urban Company, I gave her tibits after cleaning was done. 2nd round I clever, told old man to give her before work started.
These little token cost us nothing but the girls cleaned better.
I thought it was a perfume, I didn't even know where it came from, sure I didn't buy it. Later found that it's a pillow mist. Kinda broke now, will be my next fragrance to buy when I earn my keeps.
Didn't make me sleep and it smells sooooooooo good.
Had this for brunch, then I saved stomach space for dinner after work with Owl.
Owl had gave me so much gifts from BigBang bong to these Zoa pens.
If memory didn't fail, I only gave her one fake GD cat ears beany cap. Let me keep this friend forever...
We had Yappari Steak again.
She was having a tough time at work, mine situation was bad, she was worst.
After Yappari we went Paris Baguette.
I wasn't greedy, just that life was so bitter, sweet food made it better.
Little did Owl know that the few hours of meet up was 续命.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
18/05/2026
Off day was like getting out of loop rope around the neck.
Made thick french toast kiap with cheese and black pepper ham.
Luis ordered pink lens for me from Tao Bao.
Probably not able to wear to work but I didn't care.
Kim decided to be the boss and said lens wasn't approved after I wore them for a few days. She herself was wearing Dracula grey lens. I felt that the salon didn't deserve my best look, so I wore glasses from then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20/05/2026
Was difficult to get a cheap meal in the mall. Gotten nasi padang at the bus interchange for $4.60 I think.
Messy but yummy, although a little to salty.
I will stay alive to see and hear you again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
21/05/2026
Literally break time, 1hr to break off from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment