Monday 23 March 2020

If you are not happy with your job, just quit

Date: 20/03/2020 (Fri)


Catching up with housework.  I was out yesterday and did nothing after I came home.
Scrolling down my FB, various pages of Japan popped out, saddens me.  But it's a global disaster which can't be help.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date:  21/0/3/2020 (Sat)


Eileen brought a big pumpkin over.  I cut half to my sis and her neighbour Jennifer.
So you will be seeing me doing pumpkin dishes in the next few days.

We had a small celebration for Karsten's birthday among a few of us.  My father is not doing too well, short of breath at times, but there's nothing we can do and my sis is really stressed out.
Sappy could perhaps give a bit of comfort ba.

We stayed in Oakwood the whole afternoon before leaving for dinner.  We went Pasir Ris Hawker pinning high hopes that Wild Olive's queue would be shorten.  But no sia, people queuing.  No COVID-19 or whatever virus can kill a Singaporean's passion for queuing.

I ate Prawnaholic which was gonna to be my last.
It's $8.50, I feel that it's a bit over priced.  The pic at the stall shows an onsen egg but I wasn't given.  I did ask but they say no.  The owner/stall keepers' faces were really black to the extreme, did somebody die or something?  I had always said, if you are not happy with your job or business, then quit.  If you still want to work, then do properly.  Don't show off your temper when working especially when dealing with customers.

Some people will say they have no choice but to stay in a job they hate for blah blah blah reasons.  I mean then blame who if you can't quit??  Yourself right?   Urrggg......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...