Thursday 26 March 2020

Being alive is more important than anything else

Date: 22/03/2020 (Sun)


It's always tough whenever I stop housework for a day.  I cleaned one fan and change bed sheet on top of other general cleaning.  Was dead beat.

I was craving for Shabu Sai.  Was tired but still went out anyway.  Dinner was rewarding after a day of hard work.
We had 8 plates of meat and 6 portions of minced meat, hit "quota" liao.

It was less crowded, not good for the economy but good for me.  I hate it when every step I walk there's people blocking my way.  Saying "excuse me" it's "rude" to me.  So I drive myself nuts by zig zag walking.

Walked over to Uniqlo to see look.  I will walk into this store even though I have nothing to buy.  Cos I am constantly looking for their sales items.  Great buy of the day $9.90 autumn hoodies:
This is for Luis, PapaVoo bought "Starwars" for himself.  One day, we will travel again, one day.... but don't know when...

I saw on news, Hanami went on in Tokyo despite of local government's advise.  With so much crowd, I predict that there will be another big wave of outbreak.  What a relieve, for the first time, I am glad that I am not there.  Being alive is more important than anything else.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 23/03/2020 (Mon)


Currently watching 两世欢, cos 大唐法医 was taking forever to load.  Not sure if I will continue with it cos the female lead was a 水性杨花 (slut) toying feelings between 2 guys yet act until so innocent omg....  First week love Guy A, 2nd week love Guy B, 3rd week back to Guy A and repeat, wa lau eh.......  Slap her sia.
两世欢 at least dun have such nonsense.  Any way, my breakfast at 1pm.

Dinner, I cooked pumpkin with oyster sauce.

Pre-marinated bolognese chicken.
That big ball of iceberg lettuce forever cannot finish cooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...