Monday 29 June 2020

1st dine out after 3 months wasn't good...

Date: 25/06/2020 (Thurs)


Baked some pre-made danish pastry for my kids before heading out to CGH.
I shouldn't had thaw them, they became bread, but still good de.

Everything was good from the hospital, the surgical scar on my face is barely noticeable and I do not need any laser.  I am discharged and I hope I don't have to visit this place again, urrggg...

Took a bus to Expo.  Changi City Point was quiet, yay yay yay!!!
I made it to Daiso!  Bo lang de.

I CB-ed myself way before the government made it bound legally, I hadn't dine out for over 3mths.
Then the bar chor mee so so only leh, so disappointing.

I made milk pudding, taste great, hope they harden nicely.
These little jars were from IKEA.  Gotten from their cafe which they filled up with chocolate mousse.  We asked if the jar was for customers to keep, they said yes!  So every week we were there to have the chocolate mousse and the jar heeheee.....  The jar is selling at it's store of course, but same price without the chocolate mousse, so our choice was clear.

Made Luis subway sandwich with less than half the price for dinner.
Beef balls from my beloved SHC.

PapaVoo and I had bar zhang from SHC, taste good but way too expensive to justify.
SHC hardly screws up, this time they finally did.  But more 90% of the time, they are fab, so I will still be buying from them.  Moreover, they don't sell common supermarket stuffs, so I am very in need of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...