Sunday 28 June 2020

Bad sleeping patterns...

Date: 24/06/2020 (Wed)


A short post before going to bed.

This packet occupies a lot of space in the freezer.

Inside the package with big and small mushrooms.

Add in Arabiki pork and meal was done under 15mins. 

Other than buying groceries, I do look at clothes which I never check-out since I stay at home, buy already also no chance to wear out, haiz...

Dinner.  From this.....

To this -
Awesome Taiwanese beef noodles from SHC, save a lot of effort and time.

I am still trying to sleep earlier though I failed night after night pass mid-night.  It's so bad for my health with symptoms like yellowish pus in eyes when wake up and very dry mouth and throat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...