Monday 29 June 2020

A mini feast when Bernice finally visit us

Date: 26/06/2020 (Fri)



Milk pudding success!

Darren's girlfriend Bernice finally visit us after more than 2 months.  So I overcooked again lolxx...

I injured myself again at the start of cooking.  This was bad and was painful for a few days.

Marinated spring chick with ang mo herbs and stuffed with onions, garlic and 1/4 lemon.

The air fryer did an awesome with 25mins.  1st attempt success!
I made a mistake by re-heating the wedges in the microwave.  The wedges wasn't heavenly any more and tasted like what you get outside, so now I know.

Salmon with dill and lemon.  1st attempt pass!

Twister prawns from freezer.

It was quite a feast lolxx... 
The risotto I cooked with water instead of daishi stock, picky Darren found out, I wanna cry.  Well, I learnt a lesson that there's no short cut, even missing out a tiny step or ingredient will affect the taste of a dish.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 27/06/2020 (Sat)


I kiap last night's leftover into a wholemeal baguette.
I shredded the roast chicken and stir fried with onions and teriyaki sauce.

Took a break, ta bao dinner.  Shall try to make this salted egg steam minced pork.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...