Sunday 21 June 2020

More food from my kitchen, but never boring

Date: 15/06/2020 (Mon)


2.30pm breakfast.  Had oatmeal with strawberry milk, guilt free yummy.

Preparing for dinner.  My first time buying raw mini octopus.
I still remembered the most delicious octopus I ever eaten was at Greece.

See look for recipes online, decided to par-boil with red wine.....

then marinate with sambal.

Expensive yakiniku beef.


Very satisfying...

The sambal octupus gave out so much fume that we were coughing and laughing at the same time.
I had moved the dinning table near the door though moving it to the corridor would be the best.

Awesome beef; nice octopus; toriyaki chicken was great with udon soup to balance up with the grills.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 16/06/2020 (Tues)


Funny but a bit ugly to be worn, haahaa....

Darren gone to work, Luis and I had ham egg cheese with broiche buns.
Everybody raved about the buns but I find it ok only.  Would very much preferred the "crystal buns" we bought with the burger set previously.

My first time, didn't know deer meat is called venison.

Didn't expect it to be dark maroon color, I thought it would look like pork since it tasted like pork.
Last time ordered deer meat from zhi char, I think they give us pork instead.

Did a black pepper venison.  Too much black pepper sauce but it's freaking delicious.
Venison tasted like a cross breed of beef and pork, so I am almost sure that those zhi char had cheated us with pork lolxx....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 17/06/2020 (Wed)


Dinner.  Did same old potato stew cos kiddo loves it.

Mala wings from FarmPride, air fried 8mins straight from the freezer.
Not bad de, will buy again.

Orh lua, another awesome purchase from SHC. 
Big fat juicy oysters omg.  My first time cooking this, it tasted as good as outside but less oily.

Added ham into cabbage soup, the soup became very flavorful while the ham became tasteless.

Am re-watching 甄嬛传, still finds it enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...