Wednesday 24 June 2020

The crowd is normal, I am not...

Date: 18/06/2020 (Thurs)


PapaVoo decided to drive Luis and me to the Heart Centre.  NS required him to do a check-up.
So I made them burgers better than fast food.  I'll puke if I ate, so just drank milo.

Wait at the 8th floor then wait again at the 5th floor.

We slowly took MRT back, then went ta bao lunch at Century Sq.

The soya chicken was quite a disappointment, it's dry.  First and last buy.

Ta bao dinner also, not able to clean the rest of the house if I spend too much time cooking.

I wonder will this give me the korean kind of glow I want.  Though most ppl prefers matt look, I actually think it's ugly, cos it looks so dead like corpse makeup. 
KIV for the time being ba, now I seldom go out also.  Even if I do, masked up, nobody see.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 19/06/2020 (Fri)


A stress free dinner with familiar ingredients.

Forgotten the "skin down first" rule while pan frying the fish fillet, it curled up, but still yummy with sweet sour sauce.

 I really don't understand why people are so desperate to go out.  Maybe the crowd is normal, I am not.
After the election, another round of CB maybe?  So the CB switch on and off, on and off, never ending lor.  This is what the normal crowd wants.  It's very unfair to me and unfair to others who wants to get out of this situation asap.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 20/06/2020 (Sat)


First time making laksa.  And hey it's actually easy with pre-mixed sauce.
Will do again, heehee...

 As long as it's from Angliss, sure nice de.

I ever pan seared steaks bought from supermarkets and failed all the time as the meat became very very tough no matter I do medium or well done.  I always thought it's my lousy cooking skill, now I know supermarkets sells lousy meat.
250g Striploin from Angliss was only $8, so juicy and tender.  Of course it's not buttery like wagyu, but this is going to be a staple liao, so good, muaks.

Envies Sucrees came, I was so excited that my eyes welled.

Fathers' Day became Mothers' Day cos I ate more than him lolxx...
Every piece is a gem, sia, I don't care how fat I am going to be liao.
Tell me how not to get addicted to Singapore Home Cooks Live bidding.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...