Monday 27 July 2020

I wanna go back to work...

Date: 25/07/2020 (Sat)


Look at this beauty from CCL Impex.
I could had under boiled it and it didn't taste as good as I imagine it to be.  Gonna try again cos I have 2 more!

PapaVoo bought a pack of risotto for his lady boss, so I cooked and let him video to show the helper.
It's rather idiot proof but some helpers are from another planet.

Since our kids all out to work and play, I cooked bee hoon for dinner.  Our kids don't like bee hoon, no idea why.  I poured in vinegar instead of rice wine, luckily PapaVoo who helped me with the stirring stopped me.  I really need to label my condiment bottles ASAP.
Too much ingredients lolxx.... the problem with home cooking, all the time, but we still love it.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 26/07/2020 (Sun)


It's lunch for PapaVoo and breakfast for me.
You are looking at garlic & herb butter toasted brioche bread topped with ham, egg ben and tobiko, sautee broccoli and cherry tomatoes, bacon wrap collagen sausages.  2 eggs would had made a better plating but PapaVoo and I so old already, cannot eat too much eggs like youngsters.

The egg ben not the best looking, but the lava flowed.... yum yum

Dinner was still old man and me.  We had bulgogi beef which were too chunky, the korean clam and tofu soup not fantastic, kimchi rice so so only.  All from SHC, I think we are expecting more and more.

I manage to do quite a bit of laundry and clean one electric fan, will continue with the rest the next day.

A bit bored to stay at home on weekends, but the moment I step out I always regret and freak out.  When the hell can I go back to work to get back my money and life, haiz...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...