Tuesday 25 August 2020

My baby sis is coming home

 Date: 16/08/2020 (Sun)



Why COVID loves ships so much?

Sons not with us, PapaVoo and my dim sum high tea at home.  I freaking need bamboo steamers.
You are looking red bean and salted egg buns from Mdm Ling - taste ★★★★
Truffle siew mai, har gao, steam ribs with black beans from SHC - taste ★★★★★
Crab claw from SHC - taste ★★
Steam rice rolls with prawns from SeaKing - taste ★★★

Dinner, I was wanting to make tuna tartare, but on second though didn't want to risk food poisoning, so stir fried them half cook and they kinda tasted like beef.

My baby sis finally secured air tix to fly back.  The travel agent kept telling her no tix and she had to screenshot the vacancies online to show them.

Basically the people there worked differently so they needed foreign workers to wipe their ass.  They can go MIA with no apologies, there's no such thing as deadlines and they don't do proof reading.  They gotten my sis's birth date wrong on the medical report.  So it was extremely stressful on her part.  On my part, I was worried she kena COVID on the plane or at airports.  But I couldn't let her know my tears and fears.......

God, please bring back my sis safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...