Friday 28 August 2020

Monday a bit blue

 Date: 17/08/2020 (Mon)


Mdm Ling's salted egg lava bao so good that I was eating them 2 days in a row.

My fridge was filled with stuffs that I couldn't cook.  I have escargots, foie gras, abalones, some frozen paella and risotto that we can't be eating too regularly but they are taking up so much space -__-|||  Having a hard time to convince hubby that I need to buy some staples, really nothing to cook liao.

Taking a break is also good to catch up with house keeping.  Dinner:
Yaowarat finally opened in Tampines.  I don't understand why they so stingy with their kuay chap, but their food are all yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...