Monday 28 September 2020

Another batch of posts full of food pic

 Date: 19/09/2020 (Sat)


I cut up the brioche buns to dip slow cooked beef cheeks.  Both from Angliss.
Pre-cooked food really helped, I'll die if I have to cook everything from scratch.

Dinner used bak kut teh pepper soup saches to make into chicken mushroom soup, and it's so yummy.

Had pre-cooked braised trotter from Angliss.  This was ok, wished it was more tender.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 20/09/2020 (Sun)


Delivery from SHC came, my first try on drip coffee.

Had been drinking coffee recently to perk myself up.
This atas thingy keeps me happy at home.

The plan was to go play PokemonGo but the stupid modem chose to break down at this time.
PapaVoo became frantic pulling off the wires madly, luckily kiddo was around to ask him to slow down and calm down -___-|||

Long story short, he went to Singtel at Tampines and Orchard Central and didn't manage to solve the problem.

Needless to say he was very frustrated and I sayang him lor.
He went for his nap like this:
He rather kiap his shirt then to put it in his wardrobe.  It's very frustrating for me but nobody sayang me.

Brought dinner to Oakwood.  We had fish head soup, 小笼包 and mala clawfish but I totally forgotten to take a pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 21/09/2020 (Mon)



Baby sis gave me a big chicken pie which I ate throughout the day.

Somehow loving the simple hard boiled egg in it.

I went out, bought hair tonic, hair conditional, so freaking heavy and supplements from Eu Yan Seng.

Dinner was relatively easy with pre-cooked mushroom soup (from SHC) and pan seared salmon bones in teriyaki sauce.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...