Sunday 27 September 2020

Finally fixed my hair

 Date: 16/09/2020 (Wed)


Made shepherd pie.  I poured thawed mashed potato over so it didn't taste nice.  Was too lazy to stir in some milk, butter and more seasoning.
I poured every ounce of cheese I had but still not enough lolxx...

But it's okay lah, first attempt.

Dinner went Grove Cafe which was vegetarian.
You are looking at truffle noodles.  The truffle smell spread over to a few units.

I had bento with very nice assam tofu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 17/09/2020 (Thurs)


Chicken ceramic pot rice from stove for lunch.

Didn't manage to get a grater from IKEA, but completed my baby sis's shopping list.  Then went Tampines One's iSteak for dinner.
Bad choice.  Once upon a time we really love iSteak, but now, I think I do a better job lah lolxx...
The steak was decent but didn't blaze with any herbs or butter.  The sides were easily prepared by popping into the oven, then sprinkled with good quality black pepper and salt.

Not satisfied I went Chaterise to buy a slice of cake as dessert.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 18/09/2020 (Fri)



Lunch, you are looking at batang fish steak in dark soya sauce, omelette and bacon wrap asparagus.
Darren likes barley in rice.

Cannot go JB very sad.  Paid $300 for this rebond at Shunji Matsuo.
It's the best rebonding I ever had though, completely no smell, no irritation on scalp and the dresser taught me how to style my fringe properly.  Silver hair all over but too broke to color already.

We had dinner at Mahota Kitchen.  They had a complicating menu, everything we ordered were only available before 5.30pm.
Nevertheless food was great but somehow other food photos were missing except for Luis' spicy pork chop mee pok.

I actually didn't bother, but my online purchase buddy told me she received the freebie from Angliss when I didn't.  So I had to thick skin and asked for it.  It finally came.

Yummy macarons, happy.  But they didn't give me their cooler bag which my buddy received with her macarons.  It's okay lah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...