Friday 25 September 2020

Lots of delivery came

 Date: 14/09/2020 (Mon)


Made simple lunch.

Stir fried meat loaf with mustard and cream sauce.

Made 毕大人's 早当归.
Nice but need to pui out the red dates' skin.  How to make the skin softer?

Add rice dinner made with kids' favorite minced pork potatoes, Angliss prawn paste chicken and....

SHC XLB.  SHC Group also very stupid de, keep rejecting my posts in the group.  Give up le, not going to post there any more.

The XLB was amazing, didn't even taste like frozen, it's almost like DingTaiFeng.  I hadn't even warm my butt, almost the whole basket gone, so I had to make another batch before I could start eating my dinner lolxx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 15/09/2020 (Tues)


Breakfast with Luis.
Bao from Mdm Leng, egg tarts from old airport road, all from Ber.

Delivery from Angliss.
You are looking at hamachi collars, ikura, spring chicken, and pre-cooked braised trotter.

Followed by delivery from Wang Lei.
Came with a huge cooler bag.

You are looking at buns, razor clams, canned crab meat, chilli crab sauce and clams.
This whole lot was only $60, when usually the crab meat is $60 on it's own.

So I was very busy packing, and had to go out buy sashimi salmon to go with my uni.

I accidentally send my SHC purchase to my sis place, hubby brought them back, including this uni.
The uni tasted really bad, contacted them and they refunded me.  The sea grapes turned soggy, they said they should be kept in room temperature not fridge, sigh.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...