Monday 25 January 2021

Couldn't get out of shopping mall again....

 Date: 13/01/2021 (Wed)


Dinner wasn't satisfying, prepared supper at 9pm.  These were durian mochi from Angliss.

Some madeleine puffs from IKEA for the kids.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 14/01/2021 (Thurs)


After some communications, she was agreeable to re-organize her cutlery drawers next week.  She was probably having a lot of struggles within herself, logically I am sure she knew it's good to improve her living, but mentally it's challenging..... I don't know what's running through her mind.  I swear that I never shame her or criticize in anyway, I am treating her extremely cautiously as if I am holding a bomb.

Anyway, I was out of the house all the way to VivoCity around 3pm.
I found Mr Bean outlet over here and was determined to come back to grab these before going home.
I am not a fan of egg rolls to begin with, but these were so good!

I didn't even have time to stop a moment to read the chinese zodiac.
I mistaken that Donki was a the 3rd floor of VivoCity.  With all the usual exits blocked, I was "trapped" in VivoCity for more than half an hour before I could get out and go to Harbourfront Center.

Finally gotten into Harbourfront Center, it took me another half an hour to locate Donki.
I walked until I wanna die de..... all becos of these....

Cheapest and most versatile kitchen trays ever in town!
The curious cashier asked why I bought so much, lolxx...

After I settled with my kid sis's barang, time to shop for my family.  I bought some tibits which I will keep them out of sight till CNY.  And when I was done at the cashier, struggling with the shopping bags, PapaVoo appeared right there to save me.  That very moment I love him to death.

Dinner at Food Republic,
Then we went back to Mr Bean and my darling egg rolls were sold out T___T

Nevertheless, we tugged back quite a bit and took me almost an hour to put them in respective places.

Haven't try the noodles yet but will be keeping the ang bao packets for dear life.  Should be enough, cos not many children to give.  The important ones will be my old father, my niece and nephew, my sons' gf Ber Ber and 宝宝, that's all.  Oh ya and the helper.

12am already can't blog farther, update again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...